Friday, July 4, 2008

Travelling in style...

Seriously, I'm one month out from my flight to Beijing so I thought I'd get a little organised and have a look at the nitty gritty of my travel details.
I got a pleasant surprise when I checked the Singapore Airlines website - I will be flying on the brand new Airbus A380, purported to be the largest and most comfortable passenger aircraft in the world! It's only on the leg between Singapore and Beijing, but how cool is that?! :) It's the world's first double decker aircraft.

Virtual Tour of Singapore Airbus A380

Singapore Airlines to operate Airbus A380 to Beijing

3 comments:

topia7 said...

Wow, that's awesome! Sounds a lot nicer than the little tiger beast we were trapped in for 6 hours...
I wonder what movie you will get to watch?

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT Blog - I'm almost as excited as you and I don't even want to go to China!!!!!
Great writing Jude and such a good-looking blog too.
Wish I knew how to set mine up so they looked as nice on the page.
Sue

Anonymous said...

The plane looks great. I would hate to embark or disembark in Australia. It takes long enough to load and unload passengers, get baggage and get through customes. But Singapore and Beijing will be more efficient I am sure. Jaymez