Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I visited the Perth Medical Centre last week for a my usual check up and also to ask a few questions about what inoculations I might need ahead of my visit to China.

Truth be told, I hadn't really expected to have to take anything, I've visited Malaysia on numerous occasions with hardly any problems and I'd like to think I had a pretty hardy constitution, but I'm also a great believer in prevention being better than cure - so if there's a way I can make sure I don't get sick on a holiday, I'm going to investigate it!

The doctor I saw promptly printed up a "Recommendations for travelling to China, People's Republic of on 18/04/2008" which detailed that I would need to come in about a month before I travelled to get jabs for Hepatitis A, Typhoid and Malaria. Yikes!

A necessary pain in the arm I guess...

No comments: